- Written by admin
- Published: 25 Jun 2021
Membership is open to all interested individuals. Your membership dues support both ACA and the national OCA.
Membership Rates: $10 Youth/Student (up to & including full-time undergraduate student) $20 Senior Citizen (65 years and older) $30 Senior Citizen (2 years) $60 Senior Citizen (5 years)
$30 Senior Couple (65 years and older) $50 Senior Couple (2 Years) $100 Senior Couple (5 Years) $40 Individual $70 Individual (2 years) $140 Individual (5 years) $50 Family (2 adults + 2 children under 18 yrs. old) $90 Family (2 years) $180 Family (5 years) $1,000 Lifetime Individual (non-transferable) $1,500 Lifetime Family (non-transferable) (children age out of membership benefit after 18)
Membership Benefits through ACA • Discounts on select ACA events and programs • ACA e-newsletter • Free notary public service Want to buy or sell a home in the Oakland County area? Contact Jay Zheng at Real Estate One Troy at and talk to him about your real estate needs and to ask about the referral program.
Want to buy a car through the Ford X-Plan? Contact Ron Wong at for details and limitations.
Membership benefits through OCA National
• OCA IMAGE semi-annual magazine
• Discounts to attend OCA’s annual National Convention
• Discount to attend OCA’s Corporate Achievement Awards
• OCA news release emails on important policies and legislation affecting Asian Pacific Americans
• OCA e-newsletter
• Exclusive benefits on shipping through the
• Savings with OCA partnership with
Please feel free to download the